• Chinese cabbage: we need 1/4
• Sliced Mushroom
• dried sea shrimp 1 tea spoon
• whipped cream 45 ml
• all purpose flour 20ml
• water 45 ml
• unsalted butter 1 tea spoon
• salt/black pepper/ white pepper
• cut Chinese cabbage into small pieces
• pan fry Chinese Cabbage, mushroom, and dried sea shrimp. Put some water into the pan, cook until cabbage is softened. Add some salt,black pepper and white pepper
• Prepare the cream sauce: melt butter in the pan and add all purpose flour, water 45ml, whipped cream, blend them evenly. You could add more if you want.
• Put the softened cabbage at the bottom of your baking tray, pour the cream sauce. At the top, add some pizza cheese.
• Preheat oven to 350 degree. Broil it for 20 mins. After 20 mins, boil it for 30 seconds.